I. DEFINITIONS USED:
1. Seller - International Bushido Federation, company code 302296978, VAT code LT100009136615, address: Sodų g. 5-2, Vilnius.
2. www.bushido-store.com - an online store at www.bushido-store.com
3. Buyer - 1) natural person, i.e. a person who has reached the age of majority, whose capacity is not restricted by court procedure; 2) a minor from the age of fourteen to eighteen years of age who has the consent of parents or carriers, except when he is emancipated; 3) legal person; 4) duly authorized representatives of all the above persons.
4. Account - Buyer registration in this e-mail. The store results in the creation of its personal data and account history for the ordering history.
5. Services - all services provided to the Buyer.
6. A cookie is a small file that is sent to the device whenever any person visits this email. in the shop. This concept includes not only cookies, but also the use of similar tools.
7. Password - A unique combination of letters and numbers unique to the buyer and known to him, introduced for the first time by registering an email. in the store, and later to sign in to your account.
8. Browser - A program for displaying web pages (web pages) on the web or on a personal computer.
9. Personal data - any information relating to an individual - a data subject known to be or may be identified, directly or indirectly, using data such as a personal code, one or more physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristics.
10. Personal Data Manager - You indicate your company name or Name and Surname if you are a natural person.
12. Administrator - this email shop manager, responsible person.
13. IP address - A unique number assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, known as the Internet Protocol (IP) address. Because these numbers are usually assigned to country blocks, the IP address can often be used to identify the country where the computer is connected to the Internet.
14. Rules - approved valid "Rules for the purchase and sale of goods in the Internet shop".
15. Direct marketing - activities aimed at offering goods or services by post, telephone or other direct means and / or inquiring their views on the goods or services offered.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
20. The buyer can complete the purchase (indicating your domain) by signing up for (specifying your domain) without registering. A non-registered Buyer is required to provide the following personal details - name, telephone number, e-mail. mail address, shipping address. The buyer is responsible for submitting your Personal Data.
21. Persons wishing to register (You specify your domain) must submit their email address and password. During registration, an Account is created. In the Account, the Buyer himself collects your data - name, surname, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, therefore, he is solely responsible for the correctness of these data. Buyer can at any time:
21.1. adjust and / or fill in Personal Data in the Account. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of the corrected and / or supplemented data;
21.2. delete / delete all your data by logging into your account and clicking on the "Delete all my data" button.
21.3 download all your data by signing in to your account and clicking on the button "Download all my data".
III. PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
22. The buyer agrees that his name, email address, telephone number, IP address (specifying your domain) will be processed for operational analysis purposes. Correspondingly (You indicate your domain) gives the Buyer the right to register (Indicate your domain) or to place your order to express his consent or disagreement that his name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address (specifying your domain) will be processed for direct marketing purposes .
23. The Seller confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed only for the purpose of properly providing the services provided to Buyers in the e-shop (You specify your domain) (including the right to participate in actions, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed for Seller's Activity Analysis and Direct Marketing purposes, provided that such consent is provided and will not be eliminated by the Buyer. The period of storage for Personal Data Uses for Direct Marketing purposes is three calendar years from the date of such data submission.
24. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Customer's Personal Information to third parties except in the following cases:
24.1. if the Buyer's consent is for the disclosure of personal data;
24.2. in the course of ordering or providing other services - to the Seller's partners, who provide goods delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
24.3 For direct marketing purposes - Seller's partners, (Indicate your domain), taking into account the written obligations of the Seller's partners to comply with the provisions of the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.4 law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
24.5 if necessary to prevent or investigate criminal offenses.
25. The buyer has the following rights:
25.1. After logging in to your account, download all your data by clicking the button "Download all my data";
25.2. requesting the Seller to receive in writing information, from which sources and what his Personal data is collected, for what purpose they are processed, to which data recipients have been provided and provided at least during the last 1 (one) year. Information to the Buyer is given at the email address given to him;
25.3. After logging in to your account, delete all your data by clicking the "Delete all my data" button.
25.5 By expressly expressing his or her disagreement, it shall, in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the subsequent submission, not consent to the processing of his Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
26. At the time of withdrawal of the Goods, the Buyer's identity document and the Customer's data contained therein are used for identification only for the correct identification of the Seller, a public company, a Lithuanian Post employee, a courier service employee or an employee of the Goods Reception Center.
30. The seller, by means of internal organizational and technical measures, ensures that the Personal Data (Specify Your Domain) provided by the Buyer is protected against any unlawful actions: the level of unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data, personal identity theft, fraud, and personal data protection level would be in line with the requirements of Lithuania Republic of Lithuania legal acts.
31. Personal data is protected against unauthorized use and alterations. All Buyer Passwords are encrypted, only Personal Data Manager authorized persons can sign in to servers that are related to Personal Data, and only through a secure certificate, as well as all (Specify Your Domain) pages that require
32. The Buyer undertakes and is required to keep the password and login for your (Your domain name) login and other data. The Buyer undertakes and must not reveal to third parties other personal data about himself or any third persons if such Personal Data of the third persons were available to him and immediately inform the Seller of the alleged violations.
33. The Purchaser agrees in advance that the Seller's Personal Information is entitled to keep on the server to the extent necessary according to the specifics of the activity under the (Specify Your Domain) activity, if the data provided by the Buyer has been (i) used in the course of an unlawful act, or (ii) (iii) if the Seller has received complaints relating to the relevant Buyer, or if the Seller has noticed violations of the Rules made by the respective Buyer, or (iv) in the presence of other legitimate for the purposes of protecting personal data. Such data shall be destroyed upon receipt of instructions from law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
34. By administering (specifying your domain) and diagnosing possible failures, the Administrator may use the Buyers IP addresses.
IV. CORRECTION, SUPPLEMENT AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
36. The consent to collect, manage, manage, and store Data on the Customer's Personal Data is valid only forwards.
37. If you are familiar with your Personal Data, the Buyer determines that the Personal Data is collected or received from illegal sources or that the Personal Data is being processed for purposes other than those for which they are provided, the Buyer has the right to apply to the (Addressing Your Domain) by e-mail address to suspend such personal data processing steps. A buyer who uses (indicating your domain) without registering and receiving an answer from (pointing your domain), which observes inaccuracies or errors in his Personal Data, has the right to request that his Personal Information as soon as possible but not later than within 5 (five) working days adjusted, adjusted. A buyer who uses (Your Domain Name) is registered to personalize the Personal Information by logging in to your Account. (You specify your domain) has the right to adjust, supplement, delete personal data or stop personal data processing actions only after identifying the personality of the Buyer who has applied.
38. If (you indicate your domain) doubts about the accuracy of the Personal Data provided by the Buyer, it may suspend the processing of Personal Data of these Buyers, to verify and correct these data. Such Personal Data is used only for verifying their accuracy.
39. In pursuance of the above-mentioned rights, the Buyer may apply to (Specify your domain) to the email address (You give your email).
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Another type of cookie is to collect traffic information (collecting statistical information), submit content that matches the interests of the Buyer, and save the attendance history.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS